EPOSS Forum 2013
EPOSS Forum 2013
COWIN Marketplace during
the joint event of MNBS and the EPoSS General Assembly & Annual
On September 24 - 26,
2013 in Cork, Ireland
This year, the 7th Annual Concertation and Consultation Workshop
on Micro-Nano-Bio Convergence (MNBS 2013) and the EPoSS General
Assembly & Annual Forum held for the first time a joint
The joint event is an excellent opportunity for the Smart Systems community to benefit from synergies in terms of:
• community building , networking and brokerage, as well as
• opinion building and consolidation of a joint strategy towards Horizon 2020.
By co-locating the EPoSS Annual Forum, with its high percentage of participants from industry, and the MNBS Workshop which traditionally attracts many representatives from research organisations, the joint event is covering the full value chain from education, through basic research, to successful product launch.
COWIN is organizing for more than 2 years now its COWIN
Marketplaces, in parallel of key Smart Systems conferences & trade
shows. By attending Marketplaces, we propose you to be part of COWIN
Indeed, dedicated to encourage the commercial exploitation of Smart Systems technologies developed in the course of FP6 and FP7 research projects, COWIN Marketplace is an excellent opportunity for you to benefit from synergies in terms of:
• Networking with technology brokerage, potential partners and customers through one o one meetings pre-qualified for you by COWIN experts;
• Setting-up new collaboration for innovation projects through the new instruments the EC is developing in Horizon 2020
• Access to COWIN experts providing solutions to your specific needs.
During COWIN Marketplace, you optimize your time schedule while multiplying contacts with relevant partners or potential customers in your fields of interest. COWIN also facilitates your access to funding opportunities to accelerate your development and strengthen your leadership.
To register to the COWIN Marketplace, please click here.
Good to know … Attend COWIN’s Training
Sessions and learn more about the best practices
In parallel of COWIN Marketplace, COWIN is organizing Training
Sessions. Aim of these sessions is to give you key information on best
practice in setting up successful collaborations and exploitation of
innovative research results. This program includes the following
• “Increase your skills in business case approach to drive your R&D projects”
Speaker: Géraldine Andrieux-Gustin
• “Enter into collaboration with the right production partner!”
Speaker: Régis Hamelin
• “Get prepared to deal with private investors”
Speaker: Christophe Blanc
Feel free to ask us further information about the COWIN Marketplace and Tutorial and prepare your participation to this event by contacting Jerome mouly (email@example.com, Tel: +33 4 81 18 52 43).
For more information about:
• MNBS 2013 Forum, click here.
• EPoSS General Assembly & Annual Forum 2013, click here.