COWIN Investment Place
COWIN Investment Place
October 10th, 2013 - Brussels, Belgium
(ENIAC JU, Avenue de la Toison d'Or 56-60)
The COWIN Investment place will take place on October 10th, at Brussels in Belgium. A serie of webinars will be organises before to facilitate interactions.
Read Christophe Blanc interview about the COWIN Investment place here
Meet with venture capitalists engaged into COWIN activities to support entrepreneurs in Smart Systems.
- The following participants confirmed their participation:
- Private investors part of COWIN VCs working group: Wellington Partners; Capricorn Venture Partners; Banexi Ventures Partners ; Passion Capital; ASTER Capital; SITRA Venture Capital; Gilde Healthcare Partners; QBIC; Seventure Partners; Partech international; Mérieux Développement ; Kernel Capital; STnewVentures; ARCH Venture Partners; Speed Up Group; EBAN.
- European Commission:
Bernd Reichert – DG Enterprise (Head of
Khalil Rouhana – DG Cnect (Director for Components and Systems)
Viorel Peca – DG Cnect (Head of Unit)
Francisco Javier Bonal Villanova – DG Cnect (Research Programme Officer)
Pierre Marro – DG Cnect (Policy Officer)
- But also leading industrial companies and early stage companies.
- The event will be organized as follow:
9.15–9.25 - Welcome by the European Commission
9.25–9.30 - Program of the day by COWIN
9.30–10.40 - Presentation of 5 selected companies
10.40–11.00 - Coffee break
11.00–12.15 - Presentation of 5 selected companies
12.15–15.00 - Networking lunch and one to one meetings
15.00–17.00 - Panel discussion: “Supporting growth of emerging companies in Europe in smart systems and ICT hardware”
- The companies selected to present their projects are :
- Atlas Neuroengineering: Brain mapping towards new neurotherapeutics approaches
- Atten2: Innovative and advanced real-time oil monitoring sensors
- DelfMEMS: RF MEMS to enhance mobile communication
- Excelera: A smart Middleware that boosts transducers data collection
- FrecNSys: Miniaturized high end sensors for harsh environment
- Holografika: Shapping the 3D Industry
- ivD-Platform: Diagnostic test out of the lab
- Multiphoton Optics: Beam shaping solutions for integrated photonics
- Percipio: Smart robotic system for extreme manipulation
- SESMOS: Game changing drug screening platform
- TazTag: Biometric solution for system securization
- Contact Christophe Blanc (email@example.com - +33 680 339 839) now for more information and registration!
- Location : ENIAC JU, Avenue de la Toison d'Or 56-60, Brussels, Belgium
From Zaventem airport (45 min):
From Bruxelles Nat Airport. take the train IR direction Bruxelles Midi (21 min).
Get off at stop Bruxelles Midi.
Walk to stop GARE DU MIDI for transfer.
Take Rue de France and walk to portal 2 - Gare SNCB, on the right.
From Bruxelles Midi Station (5 min):
Take Metro route 2 direction SIMONIS (ELISABETH).
Get off at stop LOUISE (2 min.).
Walk to 56-60 Avenue de la Toison d'Or (3 min.)
Discover COWIN services dedicated to start‐ups, SMEs & entrepreneurs* here